918 East Mead Avenue
Yakima, WA 98903
Phone: (509) 453-1344
Fax: (509) 453-2209
Within Yakima County, Behavioral Health Services provides mental health counseling, therapy and case management services for adults, children, adolescents and their families. Our psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health specialists, therapists, counselors and case managers work as a team to provide individual and group therapy, assessments and evaluations, medication management, case management and advocacy services. Outpatient chemical dependency treatment services for youth are also available at our program's office in Yakima (phone number is 509-575-8457.)
Behavioral Health Consultants are also available at selected Yakima Farm Workers Clinic medical facilities located in Yakima County and other areas.
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Psychiatric services, including evaluations, medication management and primary care consulting
- Therapeutic foster care for youth
- Crisis assessment and intervention for children and adolescents
- Psychological testing and evaluation for special populations
- Brief therapy
- Behavioral assessment program for children
- Youth chemical dependency assessment and treatment (Yakima only.)
- Behavioral Health Services also assists people needing specialized services such as vocational support, therapeutic foster care and parenting classes.
Behavioral Health Services welcomes patients by appointment 8 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday.
We accept most insurance plans. Medicaid and Medicare are also accepted.
If you have a concern regarding the quality or safety of your care we encourage you to let us know.