Aides pregnant and postpartum YVFWC clients in obtaining needed social and health services in an integrated and coordinated manner.
What we are looking for:
- A compassionate, caring, person who understands social determinants of health and has the desire to work with maternal clients throughout the pregnancy cycle and with pediatric clients.
- A Case Manager who is passionate about community health.
- A clear communicator who is able to build strong relationships with clients, clinic staff, and work within a team.
What you will do:
- Work in collaboration within a Maternity Case Management care team including nurses, case managers, and dietitians.
- Provide resources and referrals to aide pregnant and postpartum YVFWC clients in obtaining needed social and health services in an integrated and coordinated manner.
- Document the care provided and collaborate with the care team during case reviews.
- Build relationships with clinic providers and community resource partners to create referral linkages
- Build relationships and trust with clients and see the results of the direct positive impact you have made in their lives.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a social service field such as social work, behavioral sciences, psychology, child development or related discipline.
- Experience: Two years of experience working in community social services, public health services, crisis intervention, outreach and linkage programs or other related fields.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Oregon driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Preferred Bilingual in English and Spanish with demonstrated ability to communicate at level 10 on the ALTA language proficiency scale; excellent communication
We serve more than 149,000 across 24 medical clinics, 12 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 59 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.