Are you looking for a great place to build your dental assisting career, work with a friendly team that appreciates your contributions, and be rewarded with a generous benefit package? Do you like working with patients of all ages? Then, apply today to join our dental team at Unify Community Health located in the Northeast Community Center!
What you'll do:
- Work one of these schedules: Monday - Thursday, 7:00am - 6:00pm with Friday-Saturday-Sunday off OR Tueday - Friday, 7:00am - 6:00pm with Saturday-Sunday-Monday off
- Fill a meaningful role by assisting dentists at chair side, greeting patients, and preparing them for treatment
- Assist with the full range of dental services, including restorative procedures, implants, and endodontic procedures
- You also keep the office running smoothly by making sure the dental department is stocked, clean, and equipment is properly sterilized and in good working order
What we offer:
- Your total rewards include a generous benefit package with $0 premium for medical/dental/vision coverage, 19 days paid time off in first year + 8 paid holidays, uniform allowance, profit-sharing plan, and much more
- A friendly work environment
- No weekends or holidays
- WA State Dental Assistant Registration
- High School Diploma or GED
- Full range of dental assisting knowledge, skills and abilities
- Your dental assisting experience is a plus
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care. Recognizing social determinants of health, we also have community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.