NEW PAY UPGRADE! Do you enjoy helping children and parents improve their lives? Then apply today to join our friendly team at Dentistry for Kids in Kennewick!
We're looking for a Dental Assistant who is:
- Passionate about community health and working with children 0 - 18 years old
- Skilled in dental assisting
- A communicator who can calm patient fears and apprehensions, and interact effectively with young children and their parents as well as clinic staff
What you'll do:
- Greet patients and prepare them for treatment
- Assist dentists chairside with procedures
- Provide teeth cleaning, X-rays, and apply fluoride and sealants
What we offer:
- New upgraded pay
- $0 premium for medical/dental/vision coverage, 8 paid holidays + 19 paid days off in the first year, profit sharing and retirement savings plans, and much more
- Work in a family-oriented environment
- WA State Dental Assistant Registration
- CPR certification within 3 months of hire
- Full range of dental assisting knowledge, skills and abilities
- Your previous dental assisting experience is a plus
- High school diploma or GED
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 24 medical clinics, 13 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 57 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.