Pharmacy Assistant - Part Time
Work part time and receive a full benefit package at our pharmacy at Family Medical Center in Walla Walla!
What we offer:
- A part time work schedule Monday - Friday, 12:00 - 4:00pm
- 9+ paid days off in your first year plus 8 paid holidays, optional healthcare coverage for medical/dental/vision, and much more
- You are fluent in English and Spanish and can communicate at a level of 9 on a Spanish language proficiency scale
- Washington Pharmacy Assistant state registration within 60 days of your start date
- Current WA driver's license and proof of automobile liability coverage
- High School Diploma or GED
- Your experience working in a health care setting and clerical skills are pluses
- You know some medical terminology or are willing to learn
- You care about getting the details right and are able to protect confidential information
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.