Family Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
Unify Community Health serves the communities of Spokane, Washington with three locations and a focus on family medicine care. We are currently looking for a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our team.
As an Advanced Practice Clinician, you will have an opportunity to manage your own patient panel. Establish and nurture relationships with your patients, with a focus on preventative medicine and continuity of care.
About the Opportunity
- You can work either a 5x8 or 4x10 schedule. No weekend coverage and no on-call responsibilities!
- Your compensation and benefits will be comparable to private practice.
- You will receive a comprehensive offer that will include a base salary, hiring bonus and relocation assistance.
- You may be eligible for state and federal loan repayment programs.
- You may be eligible to participate in a 4-week medical Spanish immersion program in Guatemala.
- You will be supported through an intentional and structured ramp-up schedule, orientation and peer mentor program.
If you are interested in considering this opportunity, contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care. Recognizing social determinates of health, we also have community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
About the Community
Working at Unify Community Health means living in beautiful Spokane, Washington. Spokane County has a population of 480,000 and is ranked the 87th most populous metropolitan area in the US.
The 4-season climate allows you to enjoy snow in the winter, cool flower filled springs, warm summers with an average high of 83 degrees, and a beautiful color rich fall foliage. Spokane’s weather is generally mild and has a low relative humidity making it an ideal place to enjoy the outdoors.
Spokane offers something for everyone. Downtown you can enjoy Broadway plays, the Spokane Symphony, ballet, and opera. Families can enjoy parks, museums, concerts, fairs, and festivals. Within a short drive, you have access to a number of skiing and snowboard resorts, a number of bodies of water that are great for fishing, hiking, camping and boating. If you are a sports enthusiast, root for the local minor league baseball, football arena or hockey team.
Spokane is also home to six public four-year universities and two private four-year universities as well as two community colleges. We invite you to come see everything Spokane has to offer!