Family Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
If you are an Advanced Practice Clinician (Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant) interested in family medicine, consider joining the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic family. We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home focused on providing high-quality and comprehensive care. Our team based approach to care means you are part of a care team – providers and support staff passionate about working in community health.
As an APC, you will have an opportunity to manage your own patient panel. Establish and nurture relationships with your patients, with a focus on preventative medicine and continuity of care.
About the Opportunity
- Your compensation and benefits will be comparable to private practice.
- You will receive a comprehensive offer that will include a base salary, hiring bonus and relocation assistance.
- You may be eligible for loan repayment programs.
- You will be supported through an intentional and structured ramp-up schedule, orientation and peer mentorship program.
- You may be eligible to participate in a 4-week medical Spanish immersion program in Guatemala.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this opportunity!
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full-spectrum of care. Recognizing social determinates of health, we also have community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.