FM Physician w or w/o OB - Portland, OR
Together we are dedicated to lead, with the courage to care, the determination to promote personal growth, and the compassion to champion the cause of those who have no voice.
As the largest Community Health Center in the Pacific Northwest and in partnership with Asian Health and Services Center, we are thrilled to be opening a new clinic May of 2018 in Portland, OR. Our new clinic will be providing primary medical care services to residents which include Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese and other Asian sub-group populations in Portland.
We are looking for a Family Medicine Practitioner (with or without OB) who is experienced, versatile, one who exhibits a team approach and most importantly, has a passion to work with the underserved community. If you have a passion for providing high-quality healthcare in a multi-cultural environment, we would like you to consider becoming a member of our team.
- Practice full spectrum family medicine
- 5 days in clinic, 8 hour days with 22 patients per day (Mon – Friday 9-6, possible Saturdays)
- Call 1:6
- Demographics: 29% Asian patients, Adults 40+ and families
- In person interpreters, if needed
- EPIC EMR System
- A competitive productivity-based compensation program of $200k+ with a new hire guarantee
- Generous loan repayment program
- Substantial hiring bonus
- All-inclusive relocation package
- Monthly stipend for 3rd-year residents
- Visa sponsorship
- Personal leave time starting at 5 weeks per year
- Professional allowance for continuing education
- Professional and general liability malpractice insurance coverage
- Excellent retirement and savings plans
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plan
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic is committed to providing working conditions which enable employees to achieve a work-life balance while fulfilling patient needs. We offer family friendly hours, a reasonable call schedule and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Our EAP provides amenities such as a home ownership program, child care resources and gym membership discounts. Portland’s natural beauty and richness in recreation along with a strong community is a great place to call home.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves over 120,000 people across 27 clinics and programs in two states. We have expanded medical care to include dental, orthodontia, nutritional counseling, autism screening, and behavioral health. We also offer community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, tobacco cessation, and three mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
- We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
The Pacific Northwest
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means living in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. You will have the opportunity enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, scenic ocean beaches and crystal-clear lakes and rivers. Because of the Cascade mountain range, the Northwest has two distinct climates: The west side is lush and green. Eastern Washington and Oregon, shielded from the rain-filled clouds by the high mountains, tend to be sunny and arid.
The two climates enable farms and orchards to produce a bounty of different fruits, berries, and vegetables. And with 22 appellations, Washington and Oregon are also celebrated for their world-class wines.
No matter where you live in the Pacific Northwest, you will be within an easy drive to a thriving metropolitan area, offering fine shopping, theatres, museums, and galleries. The area also boasts progressive public and private schools and world-class universities.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we look forward to hearing from you.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.