OB/GYN Physician - Yakima, WA - Relocation Assistance Available
If you ask yourself the following questions, I encourage you to explore what Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic has to offer:
- Are you are looking to make a difference in the health of a community?
- Do you have the passion to work with underserved communities that need quality care?
- Do you believe that integrated care is a fundamental component in giving patients the best service possible?
YVFWC is the largest community health center in the Pacific Northwest. We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home dedicated at providing high quality and comprehensive care. Our comprehensive health care services include 27 clinics between Washington and Oregon. In several of our clinics, we compliment medical and dental services with registered dietitians, WIC services, mental health services and community health services.
In being part of our organization, our team-based approach champions alliance. You will develop and cultivate patient relationships in an integrated care setting. If you want to make a difference in the health of a community and have the passion to work with underserved patient populations that need quality care, we urge you to inquire more of who we are, what we have to offer, and who we are looking for. We are committed to delivering quality services to everyone, regardless of an individual's financial or citizenship status. At YVFWC, we are family.
Would you be willing to become a member of an organization that valiantly supports patient care? Consider joining a phenomenal team of providers who have the same ideals and goals for patients.
Our Mission Statement is our Daily Guide:
“Together we are dedicated to lead, with the courage to care, the determination to promote personal growth, and the compassion to champion the cause of those who have no voice.”
We Have Opportunities:
- Where you are committed in working with underserved patient populations.
- Where you will see a minimum of 20 patients per day.
- Where you will build strong collegial relationships.
- You are scheduled for 28 clinic hours per week; the remainder scheduled time is designated for hospital and administrative time.
- You will see 20-53 patients per day.
- Your call schedule will be 1:4.
- 90% of patients speak Spanish as their primary language; you will have a designated bilingual medical assistant.
What We Offer:
- We offer you a competitive productivity-based compensation program comparable to private practice. Our median compensation is $317k.
- We administer an exceptionally structured orientation with a ramp-up schedule to assist you.
- We offer you an impressive and generous benefits package including retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage.
- We provide you with an excellent hiring package consisting of relocation assistance, a hiring bonus and a monthly stipend for 3rd-year residents.
- We give you the option to participate in a 4 week Medical Spanish Immersion Program in Guatemala.
- We assist you in Visa Sponsorship.
- We will guide you through the process for eligibility for state and federal loan repayment programs.
In the Pacific Northwest:
No matter where you live, you will be within an easy drive to various amenities. There is opportunity enjoy spectacular wilderness areas, scenic ocean beaches and crystal-clear lakes and rivers. There is access to a thriving metropolitan area, offering fine shopping, theatres, museums, and galleries. In addition, Washington is celebrated for its excellent wine country.
At Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.