Physician Assistant (32 HRS/WK)
We have an opportunity for a Physician Assistant.
If you are you Physician Assistant looking for a competitive salary and an exceptional and fulfilling quality-of-life, consider joining the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic family.
We are a Patient-Centered Medical Home passionate about providing high-quality and comprehensive care. Our team-based approach to patient care means you are part of a care team passionate about working in community health. You will have the chance to develop and cultivate patient relationships through the management of your own patient panel.
What we’re looking for:
- A Physician Assistant passionate about community health and family medicine
- A healthcare professional committed to working with underserved patient populations
- New graduate? Make your resume stand out by listing all clinical rotations and your experience in community health or with underserved patient populations
What we offer:
- Structured orientation and six-month ramp-up schedule
- Committed peer mentor to help you acclimate to our organization
- Option to participate in a medical Spanish immersion program in Guatemala
- Generous compensation and benefit package with a healthy professional allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Eligibility for state and federal loan repayment programs
Where we are located:
Joining YVFWC means you will have the added benefit of living in the Pacific Northwest, where you can enjoy spectacular wilderness areas and crystal-clear lakes and rivers. You can enjoy fine Northwest wines and a spectacular selection of fruits and vegetables. You will also be within an easy drive to a growing metropolitan area, offering fine dining and shopping, theatres, museums, and elite universities.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this opportunity!