Physician, Family Medicine (with or without OB)
We are currently looking for a Family Medicine Physician with or without OB to join our dedicated team of mission-driven providers. If you have a passion for providing high-quality care in a multi-cultural environment, we would like you to consider becoming a member of our team!
**NEW Clinic - Opens in mid-2018!** We offer:
- A competitive productivity-based compensation program of $240k+
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Great work/life balance
- Hiring bonus and relocation package
- State and Federal Loan repayment options
- Visa sponsorship
- Monthly stipend for 3rd-year residents
- Intentional orientation schedule, ramp-up period and peer mentorship program
- Opportunity to participate in a 4-week medical Spanish immersion program in Guatemala
Contact us at email@example.com for more information about this opportunity!
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic. YVFWC serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care. Recognizing social determinates of health, we also have community programs that offer assistance with employment and training, afterschool education, rental and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently TRUST one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster INTEGRITY by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate TRANSPARENCY by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create PARTNERSHIPS to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for JUST TREATMENT for all individuals.
- We will let JOY in.
We have the COURAGE to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.