You are more than an OB/GYN - We are more than a job. Rural outpatient opportunity in Yakima, WA
At Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, we believe you are more than a doctor and we are more than a job. We encourage you to explore the following link and see what YVFWC has to offer:
- Are you are looking to make a difference in the health of a community?
- Do you possess the passion and drive to work with underserved communities that need quality care?
- Do you believe that integrated care is a fundamental component in giving patients the best service possible?
Celebrate our successes and challenges with us. Consider joining the YVFWC family. With locations throughout Washington and Oregon you will live, work and play in the breathtaking Pacific Northwest. You will have the opportunity to enjoy an abundance of recreational activities and you will always be within an easy drive to a fast-growing metropolitan area. With clinics in both urban and rural areas, there are opportunities to suit a variety of lifestyles.
YVFWC is committed to delivering the highest quality of care. Here you will find health care providers with sincere interest in our patients and the communities we represent.
YVFWC provides a wide range of services for the primary care patient in a community-based clinic. The interdisciplinary staff is dedicated to remaining a patient-centered, integrated healthcare organization.
We are looking for:
- An OB/GYN passionate about community health
- A healthcare professional committed to working with the underserved
- New graduate? Make your resume stand out by listing all clinical rotations and your experience in community health or with underserved patient populations
- We offer $317,496 for median compensation
- We offer you an ambitious and generous benefits package including a $30,000 hiring and relocation bonus, retirement plans, profit sharing plans, personal leave time, holidays, and malpractice insurance coverage.
- We provide you with the option to participate in a 4-week Medical Spanish Immersion Program in Guatemala.
- We offer a $1,500 resident stipend
- We give you an exceptionally structured orientation with a ramp-up schedule to assist you.
- We assist you in Visa Sponsorship.
Current opportunities in:
In our organization:
- Your team based approach champions alliance.
- Your resiliency to develop and cultivate patient relationships in an integrated care setting is beneficial to your patients and your care team.
- You are part of a team that dedicates delivering quality services to everyone, regardless of an individual's financial or citizenship status.
For consideration in these positions, you will need to complete an ACGME/AOA accredited OB/GYN residency program.
If interested in learning more about these practice opportunities, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.