Subsidized Job Training Placements
YVFWC partners with NCAC, People for People, Blue Mountain Community Action Council, OIC/WA and other community programs to provide training opportunities. Applicants requesting training with YVFWC must meet the following requirements prior to the start of placement:
- Written authorization from program case manager to participate.
- Personal interview with YVFWC supervisor and site staff.
- Acceptable criminal background check provided by sponsoring program.
- Proof of current Two Step Tuberculosis Skin Test or other acceptable documentation of TB status.
- Seasonal Influenza vaccination.
- Health tests are responsibility and expense of sponsoring program or candidate.
- Contact email@example.com if you have questions.
- Completed application and orientation documents. (You may send us electronic copies of the following documents when you apply.) The following additional documentation is required a minimum of 10 business days before placement start date:
- A statement of interest and specific learning goals for your training experience.
- Copy of your resume if you have prior work or volunteer experience or training.
- Training participants who must use a language other than English with patients or clients will be required to complete an ALTA language fluency test (at YVFWC expense) prior to being cleared to interpret or speak with patients/clients in a language other than English. Testing must be scheduled at least 3 business days prior to test date.
- Participants who will work under state issued license (i.e., Dental Assistant, C.N.A) must provide active license prior to start date. Additional training, health and background requirements may apply. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
- Upon placement approval, all training candidates must agree to complete and return time sheets and evaluations as provided.
- Placement with YVFWC is subject to above terms and staff availability.
For more information on applying, send us an email: email@example.com.