We will accept two fellows per year. Applicants must be a recent graduate (less than 37 months from the program’s start month) with an MHA, MBA, MPH, MPA, or equivalent degree from an accredited graduate program in a health and/or business field. If you have not yet graduated, you must be able to complete your Master’s Degree prior to August 2021. At this time, we are not able to sponsor visas for the fellowship.
We are currently accepting applications for our Clinical Operations-track fellowship slot for the 2021-2022 class. We will be accepting applications for a second fellowship track at a later date.
The following items are required to complete the application process:
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- What personal experience and educational training have led you to seek an administrative fellowship at a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC)?
- Tell us why you are interested in the fellowship track you selected. Comment on your relevant work and volunteer experience and your short-term (fellowship) goals as well as your long-term career development in this field.
- Describe your commitment and unique understanding of the Latino population or other underserved populations.
- What attracts you to the Pacific Northwest and your commitment to relocating?
- Official graduate school transcript(s)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (one academic, and two professional letters.) Please address letters to the Sollus Northwest Selection Committee
Please note: your resume and personal statement must be attached to your required online application. For complete information/instructions regarding the mandatory application requirements and how to submit them, use the Administrative Fellowship Required Material PDF.
Transcript(s) and letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the university/or recommender.
Transcript(s) and letters of recommendation can be sent to email@example.com or to
Sollus NW Administrative Fellowship
601 North Keys Road
Yakima, WA 98901
- December 4, 2020: Application Deadline
- December 7-11, 2021: Phone Screens
- January 25-29, 2021: Virtual Interviews
- Feb 1, 2021: Fellowship Interview Candidates are Informed
- August 9, 2021: Fellowship Program Starts
Applicants for this fellowship must fall into one of the two following categories:
- You must be a recent graduate (less than 37 months from the program’s start month) with an MHA, MBA, MPH, MPA, or equivalent degree from an accredited graduate program in a health and/or business field.
- Or, you must be able to complete your Master’s Degree prior to August 2021.