Women's health and family planning.
- Care during pregnancy, childbirth and after having a baby
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
- Chronic pelvic pain evaluation and treatment
- Preventative care, such as pap smears, pelvic exams, ultrasounds, and blood tests
- Birth control and family planning
- Infertility treatments and counseling
- Help managing urinary issues, such as urinary tract infections and urinary incontinence
- Breast exams and breast health management. Mammograms and other breast-cancer screenings
Are you an existing patient? To book a visit login to MyChart