We are committed to providing our patients and their families with a means to not only receive appropriate health care and related services, but also to address any concerns they may have regarding such services.
Each Patient Has the Right to:
- Be treated with dignity and respect.
- Know the names of the people serving him or her.
- Have privacy and confidentiality of his or her records.
- Receive explanations about treatment, charges, or other services.
- Receive education and counseling.
- Review his or her medical records with a provider.
- Consent to or refuse any care or treatment.
Each Patient Has the Responsibility to:
- Give an accurate medical history.
- Be sure that he or she understands the provider's recommendations or asks questions to clarify.
- Follow health advice and medical instructions.
- Respect clinic policies.
- Report any changes in his or her health.
- Keep appointments or cancel with at least 24 hours notice.