There are several ways to make an appointment. You can call your clinic directly during regular clinic hours, stop by your clinic during regular hours to book a future appointment, or request an appointment online using MyChart.
In the event you have to cancel an appointment:
- It is very important that you call to cancel at least 24 hours ahead of time if you cannot come to your scheduled appointment.
- When you miss an appointment without letting us know, we are unable to use this time to help other patients.
- We track no-shows (missed appointment without being canceled), and multiple no-shows can result in restrictions for scheduling future appointments.
Before scheduling an appointment, please come into the clinic and someone will help you fill out the required release of information form so that we can request your records to be transferred over to Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic.
If you choose to go to your previous clinic to fill out the release of information form, then please refer to the medical records fax numbers and mailing addresses (PDF 89 KB).
What to bring to your appointment
To help provide you the best possible care, please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- A list of current medications (bring the bottles themselves if you are unsure) including vitamins or other over-the-counter medicines
- For children’s visits, please bring your child’s immunization records
- A list of questions you want to discuss with your provider. If you have any questions, you and your provider may select those that are most important and make a follow-up appointment to address the rest
- Your insurance card or coverage information
- Your co-payment (if required by your insurance.) This will be collected at the time of your visit
- Reduced Fee Services documentation, if requested by the appointment scheduler. To see a complete list of documentation, visit Paying For Your Care.
At times, we may be unable to accept new patients due to large volumes of patients and not enough health care providers. If this occurs, please check again, as it is generally for a limited amount of time.