You can download and use the MyChart app for iOS or for Android devices, or just log in online.
Login to mychart
MyChart also allows convenient ways to communicate with your health care provider’s office. You can send messages, renew prescriptions, and even schedule appointments. Ask your health care provider for more information about MyChart. MyChart is an easy-to-use, online source for information about your health, straight from your health care provider. You can view lab results, appointment information, medications, immunization records, and more.
Through your computer, smartphone, or tablet you can:
- View medications, immunizations, allergies, most recent vitals, and health history.
- View test and lab results — no waiting for a phone call or letter.
- Read health education tips and instructions from your provider.
- Request prescription renewals.
- Pay your bills.
- Schedule your next appointment.
- View details about your past and future appointments.
- Access your family’s records, appointments, immunization records, growth charts and more.
- Use the symptom checker.
- Take self-tests for many common health conditions.
- Review information from your health care provider.
- Communicate with your health care team.
- To see all your current medications, sign into MyChart and go to the ‘Health’ link and click ‘Medications’. You’ll see details for each medication, including dosage, instructions and who prescribed it.
- To remove a medication you aren’t taking anymore, click Remove and add comments to say why you aren’t taking it now.
- To add a new medication, click Add a Medication, then add comments on why you’re taking it. Your doctor will read that and go over the changes with you at your next visit.
- To request a refill, go to the medication list and click ‘Refills’ and select the checkbox next to the medication you want to refill, then click ‘Next’. Review the details and then click ‘Submit.’ (You can only refill prescriptions that we’ve filled for at one of our pharmacies.)
- On your phone or tablet, just go to the main menu, not the Health folder.
- You can also sign up for our mail delivery prescription services on MyChart.
View your medical records
MyChart has a summary of your health information. Select the link labeled ‘Health’ and then click ‘Health Summary’. Your current health issues, medications, allergies, and immunizations are all listed.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic MyChart patients can use the MyChart app on your desktop, tablet, or on your mobile device, Apple or Android to have virtual video visits with their provider. For more information on virtual visits, please visit the virtual visits service page.
Your information is safe from unauthorized access because MyChart is password-protected and delivered through an encrypted connection. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact your health care team.
Frequently asked questions