REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Nutanix Hyper Converged System
Project No. 2023-5319
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC) is requesting proposals for a new Nutanix Hyper Converged Solution to be installed at the YVFWC Colocation site located in
Quotes can be mailed, couriered, emailed or hand delivered to:
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Attn: Jake Weaver
603 West Fourth Ave.
Toppenish, WA 98948
Proposals must be received no later than 4:00pm Pacific, June 30th, 2023. Late proposals will not be accepted.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION, BUDGET, AND SCHEDULE
YVFWC is in need of a conforming to the list of requirements contained herein. Due to current compute designs already in place preference will be given to Nutanix specific solutions. No budget has been established for the project and YVFWC reserves the right to not select any proposal due to budget or other constraints. The selected vendor must be prepared to deploy, install, and configure the system so that it is 100% functional by September 30th, 2023. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the purchase and a full refund of all expenses.
PROPOSAL REQUIREMENTS (Please submit the following information)
- Vendor Contact Information
- Name of vendor:
- Business address:
- Vendor Contact Person for YVFWC:
- Brief description of the vendor. This section should provide YVFWC with information regarding the vendor’s expertise and experience in providing large amounts of equipment smoothly and on-time.
- Vendor’s Personnel and Qualifications. This section should identify the individuals who will be participating in the YVFWC purchase process including installation, support, and maintenance, including the experience of each individual. Certification and/or proof of being an authorized vendor partner is also required by value added resellers and third parties.
- This section should provide YVFWC with three references for work the vendor has performed in the past year delivering products with similar size and scope of this RFP.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The vendor will provide a Nutanix Hyper Converged System solution including all necessary equipment, accessories, full onsite installation and configuration, and a five-year maintenance and support contract to YVFWC with installation completed no later than September 30th, 2023. Any delays in delivery will result in cancellation of the order and award to another vendor. Proposals need to include all installation, certification, taxes, and shipping to our Toppenish Data Center (603 West 4th Ave., Toppenish, WA, 98948). Only new and genuine equipment provided by authorized partner sources will be considered. All expenses must be outlined in the proposal. Any costs required outside of those listed in the proposal necessary to make the solution meet the listed constraints and/or requirements to YVFWC’s satisfaction will be borne by the vendor.
Proposal must include annual maintenance and renewal costs YVFWC should anticipate after the initial five-year contract period.
YVFWC pays invoices within 45 days after receipt of product. Provisional purchase order(s) will be provided to the selected vendor upon agreement on a test and evaluation plan. All communication, documentation, and/or invoices must include appropriate purchase order number(s). Invoices not including the appropriate information may not be paid.
The vendor must attest that the proposed solution will work as represented proposal. The vendor will support an evaluation period of the system(s), which will last for no more than 30 days from the date of shipment. Successful evaluation will be determined by the criteria defined in an evaluation and test plan developed and agreed upon by both Yakima Valley Farm Workers and the vendor. If, for any reason, during the evaluation period, the solution does not perform as described, the vendor will be given a reasonable opportunity to help Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic overcome any outstanding issues. If an acceptable remedy has not been provided for all identified issues at the end of the 30-day evaluation period, Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic may elect to return all components of the solution for a full refund.
Based on the proposal’s ability to meet the requirements/constraints, the vendor’s reputation and competency, and other factors contained herein, one proposal will be chosen. YVFWC reserves the right, however, to choose not to make a purchase if the proposals do not meet our needs or we are unable to secure the funding required. The selected vendor, if one is chosen, will be notified by July 21st, 2023.
- Costs for the product must include all necessary fees, shipping, taxes, etc. No other costs will be considered.
- Cost of preparation of proposals will be borne by the applicant and the proposals shall become the property of Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, whether accepted or rejected.
- This request for proposals does not constitute an offer of employment nor to contract for services. Yakima Valley Farm Workers reserves the right to reject any and all proposals and to waive any informality, technical defect or clerical errors in any proposal.
- All proposals shall remain valid for sixty (60) Calendar Days following the last day to receive proposals.
- Proposals shall be signed by an authorized individual or officer of the vendor submitting the proposal.
- Proposals may be withdrawn by the vendor submitting the proposal at any time prior to the closing date and time for receipt of proposals.
- G. Federal funding requirements for this project may require the selected vendor to allow access to YVFWC, the HHS awarding agency, the U.S. Comptroller General, or any of their duly authorized representatives, to any books, documents, papers, and records which are directly pertinent to a specific program for the purpose of making audits, examinations, excerpts, and transcriptions.
- Per the Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006 (Pub. L. 109–282), as amended by section 6202 of Public Law 110–252, selected vendor must provide required information to be posted at www.hrsa.gov/grants/ffata.html.
- Recipients and sub-recipients of Federal funds are subject to the structures of the Medicare and Medicaid anti-kickback statute (42 U.S.C. 1320a – 7b(b) and should be cognizant of the risk of criminal and administrative liability under this statute, specifically under 42 U.S.C. 1320 7b(b) Illegal remunerations which states, in part, that whoever knowingly and willfully:
- Solicits or receives (or offers or pays) any remuneration (including kickback, bribe, or rebate) directly or indirectly, overtly or covertly, in cash or in kind, in return for referring (or to induce such person to refer) an individual to a person for the furnishing or arranging for the furnishing of any item or service, OR
- In return for purchasing, leasing, ordering, or recommending purchasing, leasing, or ordering, or to purchase, lease, or order, any goods, facility, services, or item…For which payment may be made in whole or in part under subchapter XIII of this chapter or a State health care program, shall be guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof, shall be fined not more than $25,000 or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both.
- This award is subject to the requirements of Section 106 (g) of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000, as amended (22 U.S.C. 7104). For the full text of the award term, go to http://www.hrsa.gov/grants/trafficking.htm.
- Vendors identified on the U.S. General Services Administration Lists of Parties Excluded from Federal Procurement or Non-Procurement Programs (debarred list) shall not be allowed to contract for services on this project.
SOLUTION REQUIREMENTS AND CONSTRAINTS:
Please provide a quote for a Hyper Converged Solution meeting the minimum configuration and capacity requirements listed below. Remember to include installation, certification, testing, shipping, and taxes.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Attn: Jake Weaver
603 West Fourth Ave.
Toppenish, WA 98948
Example (Illustrating Minimum Hardware Requirements)
|7||NX-8170N-G8-6342-CM||NX‐8170N‐G8, 1 Node with Intel Xeon Processor 6342|
|112||C-MEM-64GB-3200-CM||64GB Memory Module (3200MHz DDR4 RDIMM)|
|56||C-NVM-7.68TB-A-CM||7.68TB NVMe SSD|
|7||C-NIC-100G2A2||Mellanox 100/40/25GbE, 2-Port, NIC (Mellanox CX6)|
|14||C-PSU-2000-A-CM||2000 W POWER SUPPLY UNIT|
|14||C-PWR-4FC13C14B-CM||NUTANIX 4FT 15A C13/C14 PWR CORD|
Support, Licensing, and Services
Please provide sufficient licensing to cover the cluster for a term of 5 Years.
Solution must include 24/7 Production Level Hardware Support and include the following licensing, at minimum, or equivalent if not quoting a Nutanix solution.
- Nutanix Cloud Infrastructure (NCI) Ultimate
- Nutanix Cloud Management (NCM) Starter
Additionally, solution must include HCI supplier provided installation and configuration support (Infrastructure Modernization Services Ultimate or equivalent).
YVFWC will perform VM and Data migration to the new system. YVFWC will configure Cisco Nexus Top-of-Rack switches to meet specifications of vendor installation engineer.
Proposals for solutions which do not meet all the requirements/constraints may be considered if sufficient information is provided by the vendor on an alternate method of achieving the same outcome which YVFWC considers of equal value.
End of Document