Skip to main content
Handyman using a drill to install a new window trim
Home Weatherization and Healthy Homes
Home Weatherization and Health Homes

Home repairs or improvements.

Our Northwest Community Action Center’s Weatherization and Healthy Homes program assists low-income families who need home repairs or improvements for the sake of safety or energy-efficiency.

Male contractor installing exterior siding on a house

Weatherization Services

NCAC’s Weatherization Program lowers energy costs for low-income households. Experts look at your home to find the best way to improve its efficiency. This may include:

  • Sealing against drafts
  • Installing air circulation fans
  • Upgrading home insulation

If medical issues are found, such as asthma, clients may get more help through the Healthy Homes program.


This program is open to both renters and homeowners who qualify. Services are offered at no cost to homeowners. Renters require a $500 contribution from the property owner. What to bring to apply:

  • Homeowners: Proof of home ownership
  • Renters: Property owner’s name, address, and phone number
  • Utility bills
  • Proof of income
Contact the Program

Are you interested in joining our team?