Stay Active and Independent for Life (SAIL)
SAIL is a strength, balance, and fitness class for adults 65 and older. This free class can help you stay active, independent, and reduce the chance of falls. This program is recommended by doctors and led by trained instructors. Make new friends and get out of the house three days a week.
- Fun and free!
- Call or stop by for information on how to register
- Literature is available for you and your medical professional
Please note: We recommend you consult with your doctor before starting this program. Contact the Program
Walk With Ease
The Arthritis Foundation’s Walk With Ease program is proven to reduce the pain of arthritis and improve your overall health. This program offers:
- Six-week recreational and educational exercise program
- Includes a guidebook and a walking schedule
- Gets you safely moving toward better health
- Limited class size
- Led by certified instructors
Contact the Program