Schedule a visit.
Behavioral Health Services clinicians at this location include psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health counselors, case managers, and therapists. We specialize in behavioral health disorders in children and adolescents and work with the family to develop a service plan and provide individualized treatment. Services at this location include:
- Mental health assessments
- Mental health individual and group therapy
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Medication prescribing and management
- Counseling and consultation in schools and other community settings
- Service coordination with your primary care provider
- Wraparound with Intensive Services
We take most insurance plans, including Healthy Options, Medicaid, and Medicare. Many of our staff are bilingual, if you need translation for a language (including sign language) our staff does not speak, we will arrange translation for you for no charge.
Are you a new Patient? To book a visit, call (509) 453-1344
For after-hours care, call (509) 453-1344. If you have a concern regarding the quality or safety of your care, we encourage you to let us know.