Schedule a visit.
The Northwest Community Action Center works with schools and businesses to help families live better. We help youths and adults learn new skills, find jobs, and pay their power bills. Here’s some of what you’ll find here:
- Free professional help finding a job
- Youth and adult educational programs
- Parenting classes
- Weatherization and energy assistance programs
- Emergency furnace repairs and other home-repair help
- SNAP enrollment assistance
- Homeless services, including emergency hotel/motel vouchers
If you have a concern regarding the quality or safety of your care, we encourage you to let us know.