Our Total Rewards Benefits Package
What our employees do every day affects our patients and clients. How YVFWC supports employees in these efforts is important too. That’s why we’ve developed a generous and competitive compensation and benefits package.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic has worked hard to develop and maintain a competitive compensation program. We review our salary levels annually to ensure we are maintaining competitive levels with our competitors. In some positions such as nurses and medical assistants, we are considered market-leaders with regards to compensation!
Benefits that protect your health and financial security are an essential element of the benefits package. Here is a brief overview of your benefits program components:
Healthcare and Income Protection
The health and wellness of our employees is an important part of our patient-centered philosophy. YVFWC’s benefits plan is designed to assure our employees are healthy and happy. Some of our health and income protection offerings include:
- Medical/Vision and Dental – YVFWC pays the full cost of your medical/vision and dental premium for full-time employees.
- Group Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Dependent Life Insurance.
- Supplemental Life Insurance.
- Employee assistance program, including counseling, referrals and career guidance.
- Extended Illness Time – YVFWC provides extended illness time for employee and family health-related absences.
- Long-Term Disability. We provide long –term disability benefits at no cost to you (for eligible positions.)
YVFWC has designed a retirement savings program intended to help you build a comfortable future. The retirement plan package allows you an opportunity to work towards future plans for yourself and your family. YVFWC’s retirements plans include:
- Profit Sharing Plan – YVFWC may make a 3% discretionary contribution to a Profit Sharing Account.
- Tax Sheltered Annuity/403(b) Plan – You may invest on a pretax basis and you are always 100% vested in contributions.
- Supplemental retirement plans (for designated positions.)
Learning and Development
Professional growth benefits not only you, but collaboratively, our success as an organization. We will continue to support and encourage you to expand your knowledge through:
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- On-the-job training and professional growth.
- Continuing Education reimbursement (if applicable.)
In addition to the generous benefits noted above, we also offer the following:
- Generous paid time off.
- Cell phone service discounts.
- Gym membership discounts in some locations.
- Home ownership assistance including loan programs, real estate services and relocation assistance.