How to Apply
We will accept one fellow each year. Applicants must have completed a 3-year ACGME accredited Family Medicine Residency and be board certified in Family Medicine. At this time, we are not able to sponsor visas for the fellowship.
Please submit the following to apply:
- A copy of your CV.
- A concise personal statement detailing the following:
- Reasons for pursuing additional training in obstetrics, specifically surgical obstetrics.
- Any previous experience with obstetrical care (both in residency and outside of residency.)
- Future career goals.
- Letter of support from your Program Director or colleague if remote from training.
- Two additional letters of reference, preferably from Family Medicine faculty or colleagues.
- A current list of OB & GYN procedural numbers.
- A current photo of the applicant
The application deadline is on a rolling basis. Applicants ideally should submit applications in the fall, August to November.
Interviews will occur in winter: December to January.
Send applications to:
Please email applications to Olluqui Miranda at Saludfellowship@yvfwc.org.
Compensation is $65,000 annually. Benefits include 15 days (120 hours) of combined vacation and sick time, plus a standard package through Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic – medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Please email any inquiries regarding the fellowship to Olluqui Miranda at Saludfellowship@yvfwc.org.