Skip to main content
Young boy eating a tamales at the half way point
See if you Qualify

Do you meet the following criteria?

Live in Washington or Oregon. Are a pregnant, postpartum or breastfeeding woman, an infant, or a child under 5 years old. You are income-eligible for WIC if you get Medicaid (or OHP, Provider 1), SNAP (food stamps), TANF, or meet income requirements (see below).

WIC Income Guidelines.

If you make the amount below or less, you qualify. Pregnant women are considered a family of two.

The WIC income standard is 185% of the federal poverty level.
Number of Persons in Household Annual Monthly
1 $26,973 $2,248
2 $36,482 $3,041
3 $45,991 $3,833
4 $55,500 $4,625
5 $65,009 $5,418
6 $74,518 $6,210
7 $84,027 $7,003

You are income-eligible for WIC if you get TANF, SNAP (food stamps), or Medicaid (or OHP, Provider 1) .

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
fax: (202) 690-7442; or

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Washington State and Oregon WIC Nutrition Programs don’t discriminate.