Schedule a visit.
The friendly staff at Walla Walla Family Medical Center is ready to help. Our highly trained team of health care professionals offer a wide range of services, including:
- Doctor and dental care for kids and adults
- General dentistry for adults and pediatric dentistry for children
- Mental health counseling and therapy
- Nutrition guidance to help you reach your health goals
- On-site pharmacy services and mail-delivery prescription services
We take most insurance plans, including Healthy Options, Medicaid, and Medicare. Many of our staff are bilingual, if you need translation for a language (including sign language) our staff does not speak, we will arrange translation for you for no charge.
For after-hours medical care, call (509) 525-6650. For after-hours dental care, call (509) 525-0247. If you have a concern regarding the quality or safety of your care, we encourage you to let us know.
Are you a new Patient? To book a visit, call (509) 525-6650