Schedule a visit.
The friendly staff at Lancaster Family Health Center at Lancaster is ready to help. Our highly trained team of health care professionals offer a wide range of services, including:
- Doctor and dental care for kids and adults
- Family planning services
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- On-site WIC help and nutritional guidance
- Mental health counseling and therapy
- Immunizations for kids and adults
- HIV case management, support, and referral services
- On-site pharmacy services and mail-delivery prescription services
We take most insurance plans, including Oregon Dental Service (ODS), Medicaid, and Medicare. Many of our staff are bilingual, if you need translation for a language (including sign language) our staff does not speak, we will arrange translation for you for no charge.
For after-hours medical care, call (503) 576-8370. For after-hours dental care, call (503) 576-8350. If you have a concern regarding the quality or safety of your care, we encourage you to let us know.
Are you a new Patient? To book a visit, call (503) 576-8400